Certified Athletic Trainers: How to Submit Your Category A Continuing Education to the BOC

As a Certified Athletic Trainer, you must submit proof of completion to the Athletic Trainers’ Board of Certification (BOC). So you've fulfilled your continuing education requirement - Now what? The process is a little time-consuming but very simple. Below is a step-by-step video, provided by the BOC, which explains the process. Remember that we are an approved BOC provider and our provider number, P3633, can be found on your Certificate of Completion. The number following our provider number specifies the individual course completed.

This article was written by Guest

Leave a reply

Please note: Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *